Saturday, January 29, 2011

My fvret...



This evening, i just plan to get some food from cafe then suddenly, i interested to have a flavor of ice cream...my fvret flavor, vanilla...but i don't like the cone so, the uncle, who sell the ice cream, offer me to have 2 flavor of ice cream and it will put into a cup..his ice cream..the best i ever eat..i don't know the other word can i said..the ways he do and put some ingredient with it..but that awesome..the price..much more cheaper...2 scoop + strawberry syrup + peanut...not less then rm3..

By the way, i already buy my dinner..but my stomach already full with ice cream..im feel so energy and my mind can "move" more then this morning..hahahha..My hubby accompany me from this morning till evening..then he sleep till now..im sure he tired with me..hahaha...im sorry dear...you have Friday and Saturday to stay along with me without thinking about your work...what to do..we are in different location..only technology can make us feel near each other...

Ok then, see ya..

0 comments:

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My fvret...

Posted by Chek Nurul at 6:47 PM

This evening, i just plan to get some food from cafe then suddenly, i interested to have a flavor of ice cream...my fvret flavor, vanilla...but i don't like the cone so, the uncle, who sell the ice cream, offer me to have 2 flavor of ice cream and it will put into a cup..his ice cream..the best i ever eat..i don't know the other word can i said..the ways he do and put some ingredient with it..but that awesome..the price..much more cheaper...2 scoop + strawberry syrup + peanut...not less then rm3..

By the way, i already buy my dinner..but my stomach already full with ice cream..im feel so energy and my mind can "move" more then this morning..hahahha..My hubby accompany me from this morning till evening..then he sleep till now..im sure he tired with me..hahaha...im sorry dear...you have Friday and Saturday to stay along with me without thinking about your work...what to do..we are in different location..only technology can make us feel near each other...

Ok then, see ya..

0 comments on "My fvret..."

 

Life So Simple WithOut Rules Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez