Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hai everybody...



Salam...finally i have my own spirit after see my family...ok..today..urm..let we see...what can i do for today...where is my shedule?...hah ah...over there...here we go..at 3.00 p.m..i need to summarize 2 article..then send it to prof. before this wednesday...after that..i need to make some preparation for wednesday morning..going some place to make an interview for my group project asiment...urm.. Today so hot...yayaya..i know malaysian always hot..huhu..but its make me dizzy...huh..i need some rest before continue my work..i need to re-fresh all over again...& get enough fit for today..:p...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha tau takpa. pi buat keja!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hai everybody...

Posted by Chek Nurul at 2:09 PM

Salam...finally i have my own spirit after see my family...ok..today..urm..let we see...what can i do for today...where is my shedule?...hah ah...over there...here we go..at 3.00 p.m..i need to summarize 2 article..then send it to prof. before this wednesday...after that..i need to make some preparation for wednesday morning..going some place to make an interview for my group project asiment...urm.. Today so hot...yayaya..i know malaysian always hot..huhu..but its make me dizzy...huh..i need some rest before continue my work..i need to re-fresh all over again...& get enough fit for today..:p...

1 comments on "Hai everybody..."

Anonymous said...

ha tau takpa. pi buat keja!

 

Life So Simple WithOut Rules Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez