Friday, February 11, 2011

....



Actually this week i need to prepare something for my project but don't know why my mood ada sikit lari lah maybe because my dateline jauh lagi lah so i jadi malas lah...according to my list, i need to do some preparation and test my project either its ok or not..still not in mood to do this..but i promise to myself..i will do my work tonite and finish it before dateline. The reward is SECRET..;0)

SAVING..urmm..i have..i don't..someone told me..don't worry dear, if your keep thinking about this, till the end it won't settle your problem. so, let it be what its wanna be..trust the ONE and there will be ways for you..so..for my side..just think the positive side..insyallah...

0 comments:

Friday, February 11, 2011

....

Posted by Chek Nurul at 5:35 PM

Actually this week i need to prepare something for my project but don't know why my mood ada sikit lari lah maybe because my dateline jauh lagi lah so i jadi malas lah...according to my list, i need to do some preparation and test my project either its ok or not..still not in mood to do this..but i promise to myself..i will do my work tonite and finish it before dateline. The reward is SECRET..;0)

SAVING..urmm..i have..i don't..someone told me..don't worry dear, if your keep thinking about this, till the end it won't settle your problem. so, let it be what its wanna be..trust the ONE and there will be ways for you..so..for my side..just think the positive side..insyallah...

0 comments on "...."

 

Life So Simple WithOut Rules Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez